Grandstream Telephone System- IP PBX Products, Gateway & IP Phones
The Grandstream Networks was founded in 2002. Since then, it’s been introduced leading-edge IP Voice, Video and surveillance products. Also, this company has introduced Gateway and ATA while serving the Consumer market and SMB with SIP Based products. The main products of this company are IP Voice and Video Communication as it believes in Innovative Communication Solutions.
While introducing innovative technology, it also keeps in mind the budget. Speaking of which, the Grandstream Telephone System range has been extended with the introduction of IP PBX products. Below, we are detailing with features and specifications with why you need to buy them.
Grandstream Telephone System PBX Range
The Grandstream Telephone System PBX range consists of two products; these are UCM6200 and UCM6500. These are powerful all in one voice, video and data communication solutions that are designed for small to well-established businesses. Also, these systems are specially designed for companies that support sub 30 seats per each location. Both of these products take modern communication to another level of quality, innovative and reliability while minding easy deployment and affordability.
UCM6200 features p to eight analog FXO ports which connect the telephone lines. The GXE5024 comes with four analog FXO Ports. The Key Features of Grandstream PBX range are explained as below:
- These are integrated with high-performance data router that comes with voice and video QoS Support
- Grandstream PBX is integrated with PSTN trunks, Analog Phone FAX Ports, and SIP Trunks
- This PBX also features Session Border Controller for the NAT Firewall Traversal and Secured Telecommuting
- The Integrated Conference Bridges allow you to combine IP and PSTN calls using a codec you want
- Unified Messaging includes features like voicemail to email, far to email and even video
- Power and Network Failure are integrated with recovery and survivability as it comes integrated with POE
- The Automated Detection along with the provision of IP phone, Videophones, ATA along with other endpoints help for easy deployment
- Both this PBX support true and local emergency call routing
- The Hardware features an accelerated Encryption engine that promises the utmost security features with the help of TLS and SRTP
- The Personal Web Portal Helps to Manage Individual call settings along with Personal Greetings, new or saved voice and video messages for each extension users
- Versatile dial plan with call recording and call routing
Introduction of Grandstream
The Grandstream Networks Inc. is the award-winning designer and an ISO 9001 Certified manufacturer. It deals in the next generation IP voice products. The products Grandstream offer, these are known for the following traits.
- Great Sound and stability
- Rich in Features
- Compliance with Industry Standards
- Broad Interoperability with service providers and third-party SIP-based VoIP
Why should you Buy Grandstream Products?
Grandstream Proves to be an ideal choice as it:
- This is the leading manufacturer of IP Voice and Video Telephony and Surveillance
- Innovation made affordably; the Grandstream products offer leading-edge technology at surprisingly affordable prices
- The Open standard SIP-based products feature broad industry Interoperability with unrivaled Features along with Price Performance Competitiveness
Grandstream IP PBX and IP Phones
The Grandstream Telephone System lets your small to medium business to create a smooth working environment. This integrates traditional PABX systems into the VoIP network that can be efficiently managed at quite affordable prices. The Grandstream PBX has been designed for full interoperability with leading IP PBX including Soft switch and SIP environment. This brand is offering 4 to 8 port models along with one video surveillance port. Moreover, its PBX range is full Featured easy to manage. The PBX appliance has been designed for bringing enterprise-grade features to be small and medium-size business without any licensing or cost per each feature.
Grandstream UCM Series is full-featured easy to manage IP PBX Appliance, which brings enterprise-grade features to be a small and medium business. For doing this, it doesn’t need any license or recurring costs. All of these devices are powered with an advanced hardware platform that comes with robust system resources. The UCM series proves to be flexible while being a turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data and mobility applications. This also includes fax and video communication.
UCM6510 marks an innovative entry in Grandstream Telephone System range. This brings enterprise-grade communication with security protection for small to medium businesses. The Retail Environment and Residential settings are easy to manage as they are powered by an advanced hardware platform along with leading edge software.
This appliance proves to be nothing else but a turnkey solution for converged voice and video. Following are a few of its features:
- 1GHz Quad Core Cortex A9 Processor
- 1 GB DDR3 Ram
- 32 GB Flash
- Multi-Core DSP Array for Advanced Voice Processing
- 1 Integrated High-Performance T1/E1/J1 interface
- 2 PSTN Trunk FXO Ports
- 2 Analog Telephone FXS Ports
- 50 SIP Trunk Accounts
- Gigabit Network Port with Integrated POE, USB and SD Card
- Integrated NAT Router
- 2000 Registered SIP Endpoints
- 200 Concurrent Calls
- Call Center
- DSP Based Hardware with Carrier Grade Line Echo Cancellation
Grandstream Telephone System extends to the UCM6100 IP PBX Appliance. It brings all features expected in the large corporation telecom system into small to medium business while remaining relatively affordable. It’s easy to manage as it implements industry leading features such as web browser user interface and unifies multiple communication technologies. This is a secure solution that delivers the following features for your business needs:
- Gigabit Network Port which is integrated with Poe, USB, and SB
- NAT Router Integration along with Advanced support for QOS
- Support for 60 concurrent calls and 32 conference attendees
- Integrates free mobile app, the Grandstream Wave. This App allows the user to access SIP account from their mobile
- UCM6100 integrates 2/4/8/19 PSTN Trunk FXO Ports with 2 Analog Telephone FXS Ports and 50 SIP trunk Options
- SIP Video Support
- Customizable Voice Features
- Advanced Data Applications
- Call Forwarding, retrieving, IVR, Call Routing, Auto Attendant and Ring Group